Friday, April 14, 2006


Even being sick with Strep throat and 104 degree fever (don't worry been on penicilln for at least 48 hours, no longer contagious) I managed to make 20 candy pops that I promised her I would, with an easter theme for Kiki to take to school today. I was up until 2 o'clock this morning finishing them. Not too much else going on I have been sooo sooo sick and just that alone laid me up let alone taking care of a 4 year old and a 5 month old baby who was also not feeling well and could not keep anything down. I am feeling better now still tired and drained but better. Lana is also felling better she has been eating and keeping it down as of late. Kiki woke up a couple of hours ago and promptly started throwing up all over my living room. She feel asleep there while we were coloring eggs in the kitchen. I hope she is not getting sick as we have to go to NJ Monday because my sister is due for C section on Wednesday. Yeah! If any of us are still sick tho I will not leave monday as I do not want to risk getting anyone down there sick at all with the new baby coming. I knitting news I have scrapped the sock that Kiki cut up on me. I have plans for the Simpley Lovely Lace Socks from the new IK. I cannot get my hands on a copy of this mag. It is impossible to get. No one up here has it and if they do carry it they are all sold out and cannot get more in. I found one Barnes and Nobel by my sister in North Brunswick I sent my dad in there today to get it for me. Yeah I have been looking for this for like 2 weeks and when I saw the one January One knit I was so so in love. So yeah I am bringing needles and if I can find some lush sock yarn here with me and I am starting that as soon as I get there. I started my purple haze purse with the berroco mohair I LOVE it. I will get a pic tomorrow I don't have much done on it so it doesn't show well right now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: