Tuesday, April 25, 2006


No I did not fall off the face of the earth for those of you who (ok the two of you) who possibly read my blog. I left to go again to NJ as I was told they were taking my sister in for a C-section on the 19th. We left monday and were there until Sunday. Mom and Baby are doing fine. Dad is holding up well also. She is so already a daddy's girl. It was a good trip my girls were great on both trips and they were so patient all the time we spent in the hospital and the running around we did. We are back now. And I did score a copy of the IK with the simpley lovely lace socks pattern. I started working on it but I'm not sure I love it. I love the picture of the ones JanuaryOne made for her sock pal. I think that because I am using a sportweight and a slightly verigated hand painted beautiful yarn from a local sorce. Penobscot Hand Dyed Mosaic Yarns. I love the yarn but I just don't think it is right for this pattern. I think I might attempt to dye a solid one for myself ina color I want. We will see. I will get some pics later and update. It is soo good to be home  Posted by Picasa

No comments: