Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hogwarts update!

Almost done. I love these socks. I love this pattern and technique but with these colors it really has a Harry Potter feel to it. I will really hate to part with them.


I've been messing around with the Fimo. I came up with these for stitch markers but I'm not 100% sure I love them.


I did some on the diagonal to make an extra surprise but I'm still not sure I love them.


Here they are all together in their Hufflepuffiness. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those look great! I am really impressed with the entralac. I've yet to try it, but am really intrigued. I have to admit the stitch markers, while a neat idea aren't jumping out at me either.

Anonymous said...

Those are great - both the socks and the stitch markers!

Jen Smith said...

As a NASCAR fan and a Hufflepuff, I love those stitch markers! And I'm totally coveting those socks. Excuse me, I must go wipe drool off my shirt now.