Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Look What my wonderful hubby made me!!!

My very own wooden sock blockers. Of course I had to draw the template, size it, transfer it to the wood, he cut it out, I sanded it and put 4 coates of poly on it. I am so happy to have my own sock blockers. I love them!!!


Here are my completed entrelac socks. I will so hate to part with these. I love them and they are Harry! I do hope my pal loves them as much as I do.


Look what came today. I am so excited. Charmed Knits!!! I cannot wait to start one of my surprises for my pal out of this book. Woo hoo! off to knit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh those are wonderful sock blockers! I've been thinking about how to make them myself as well. Your pal is going to LOVE those socks.

Anonymous said...

Great sock blockers and great socks! You have one lucky sock pal.