Friday, October 12, 2007

hint 1 completed


hint 1 completed
Originally uploaded by yarngoddessme13

My secret of the stole hint 1 was completed just in time to start hint 2 today. I'm proud of myself I only had to rip the whole thing out once. Not too bad. The second time it went very smooth and worked up easy and I like the look of it better as well. Now I just have to insert a lifeline before I start hint 2 so that if there are any issues I can save what I've done so far. It's a lovely rainy miserable day here today so I think I will curl up and knit for the better part of the afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to look so beautiful - I can't wait to see more of it! Happy Knitting!

Anonymous said...

Smart woman adding a lifeline! :)

SYLVIE said...

Really nice piece of work! I like the color!