Monday, October 01, 2007

Secret of the Stole


DSC01069
Originally uploaded by yarngoddessme13

I joined the Secret of the Stole along. Not sure how this is going to work out I've never really done lace and a mystery along so I'm excited to see what happens. This is my test swatch it is Misit Alpaca Lace in Garnet and I still haven't decided on beads. I think these amber ones will look good but not sure. The black get lost and the Ice I think are to too clear. LOL You know what I mean. I will have to see the first clue is being released on the 5th so we will see how I do. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you luck! I think those beads will look great with it.

Anonymous said...

Your swatch looks wonderful! You are going to have a very beautiful stole to wear. Welcome to the group.

Miss Tonia said...

Hi! Thanks for joining th PIF exchange. Please send me your mailing info to rosiegypsy AT aol DOT com.

Oh, and are you on Ravelry? If so, let me know what your screen name is so I can add you to my friends list.

Thanks,
Tonia