Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow it's been a while. So much has happened. Let see my van got hit by an oil truck. It was parked in the driveway across from my mom's house and the truck tried to go up the hill and slid back into my van. Pushed it about 10 feet to the side, busted out the back windows, dented the back door and side and broke the tail light. OK not so bad could've been worse. At least we werent' in it so its ok. The oil company settled with me and I got the van fixed and all is good. That didn't happen until about the 21st of December tho and he hit me one the 4th of Dec. So that slowed down all my plans and hoilday stuff but ok we worked around it. No big deal. Christmas!

The girls had a blast. They got way too much crap and they were so good. Hams to can't you tell?


I know it is so unfair of me to do stuff like this to my dog but how cute is she?


We got so much snow! There is like 4 feet laying around as we got hit with 4 separate storms that gave us at least a foot each. Last year Lana was petrified of the snow see previous post. This year she loves it! Yea! We went sledding and played and had a blast. Now she has bronchitis LOL

See sometimes they do love each other and aren't trying to kill the other. Must be Tom and Jerry they love these old cartoons. Whatever works for a few minutes fo peace right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: