Friday, January 11, 2008

Kntting content:

Ok so I have been knitting I just don't have any pictures to upload right now. So here is the run down. for what I did in december.
1. Red ridding hoodie ( working on zipper band all else is done)
2. A pair of flip top mittens for hubby (cascade 220)
3. A pair of flip top mittens for step-dad ( lambs pride worsted)
4. A pair of Kolenya's for SIL (Noro silk garden)
5. A pair of flip top mittens for BIL (Peace Fleece)
6. A pair of flip top mittens for me (Lamb's pride worsted)
7. A stretchy headband i-pod holder for me (can't remember what yarn)
8. River rapids socks (razzytazzy knits on etsy)
This is a blanket my mom made for my cousins baby that was born on the 8th. She made the first one of these when she was pregnant with me. I still have mine too! She makes one for everyone who has a baby and they are great. This one was lovely and so soft. Guess what happened to it.


About and hour after I took this pic I was uploading them to my mom's computer and lo and behold the baby found a bottle of red nail polish. Need I say more? Yup we were not happy. All over her, the rug, and the blanket. I took the blanket home and used Q-tips and nail polish remover and got almost all of it off. I washed it up 3 times with dreft and it looked good as new. I was afraid the remover would ruin or eat thru the yarn but since it was lion-brand it held up really well. Thankfully! So that had been the last month in a nutshell. I am going to NJ next week and once I get the mittens done we will see what to do from there.


Aren't they cute?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: