Thursday, March 09, 2006


I am still here I have been super busy this week and I have been sick as well. Lots of projects going on the cuddle toys, the jovi baby sweater, a topiary made of baby socks and washclothes, the purple and white washcloths and a 4year old and 4 month old who are both sick as well. Plus I had to have work done on both cars and I am getting ready to go to NJ for a week or so for my sister's baby shower and to visit. Lots of fun I am trying to get this done and work on my pink project spectrum stuff and make the post card for the swap. I almost have it done to my liking hopefully I can get that out saturday or so. Sorry it is taking so long Karyn!! This is the first cuddle toy I tried when i got the pattern I used Cotton Fleece in Putty. It came out cute but I wasn't happy with the face. I did not know how to do the stitches it called for to do the face. Chain Sts., French knots, and straight stitches. So I went to City Side today and they were so nice and showed me how to do them so the blue one will come out much better. I am still not that good at the duplicate sts but I am getting there and I do like the blue one better thus far. More tomorrow off to bed for now I have to have my car in the shop at 8 tomorrow for a recall and alignment, plus I have to have Keats to school at 8. Huh, lets see how that works out for me. hubby has offered me a back rub (can't pass that up) gotta go. Posted by Picasa

No comments: