Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Still Alive.

I am still here and kicking. I am in NJ for my sister's shower and I decided to stay a week to visit with her. Surprisingly the trip went very well, both girls were great. 10 hours in the car and neither one fussed or got too antsy or cried and screamed. I was so afraid that the baby wouldn't be able to handle being stuck in the seat for that long but she was wonderful. The shower was great. My sister got a ton of stuff. We needed 3 trucks to bring it all back to her house! She is supposed to be on strict bed rest and I keep making her lay down and rest and trying to help do stuff for her. But understandably so she is a lot like me as far as wanting to do her own stuff and do it her way. So I am trying to help her as much as I can. I finished the blue bear cuddle toy but I gave it to City Side Yarn to display. My lime green and turquoise came in just as I was leaving so I got those and I managed to get a turquoise cat finished before the shower and now I am making a lime green bunny for her too.

Karyn thank you I got your post card just before I left and as soon as I get back I will put pictures up for everyone to see. It was very pretty. If I can't get to a computer to update until I get back, I will be home by Sunday. More to come and lots of pics soon!

No comments: