Monday, January 22, 2007

Calorimetry on Kiki


She preferred the bonnet look


I liked it but it seemed to not fit right and kept slipping back I just think I have a misshapen head. I used Lorna's Laces Bullfrogs and Butterflies in the Iris Garden colorway and I loved the colors and the feel but like I said it kept slipping back on me and I keep pulling it down over my ears. The patter in the new Knitty Calorimetry pattern which is pretty cool.

Hubby goofing off he is ready to kill me for posting this pic. LOL

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the colors you used. I never even thought of wearing it bonnet-style, your daughter is a fashion trendsetter! I just finished a red calorimetry and I've been wearing it nonstop since then.

Anonymous said...

I love the Calorimetry! Looks adorable as a bonnet, but I especially like it on your hubby :)