Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello to anyone who actually reads this. Sorry I have been away so long. I have had major issues with my DSL and then my computer got a virus so nothing worked and then you know life happens too. I have the 5 year old and now her activities (dance, girl scouts, etc.) plus the baby is now 14 months old and into everything. Its not like I can lay her down in the middle of the floor and use the computer LOL. She is walking and climbing and very curious to all things. It seems my computer will work all day long just about but then when the kids are actually in bed and I get some time to go on the computer the DSL is down. UGH. Sorry I have been gone so long I will try to be better and blog during the morning nap as that seems to be my best bet anyway.

So what's new. Let see. I just took a class at my local bead shop on beaded Christmas ornaments. I love these will make great gifts come next year and by starting now I might actually have them done by next X-mas. I left my camera at my mothers so you will have to wait until tomorrow to get some pics. I am working on a pair of turquoise and purple Lopi-lite mittens for a friends daughter. The first mitten will not even fit Kiki so I am starting over and remaking the whole thing I did not bother ripping as it is Lopi-lite and it sucks and breaks very easily so ripping is not an option I will just give it to Kiki to play with and start again. I made the very awesome pirate hat from Hello Yarn. Black and blood red. It was for hubby he requested it and it came out so rockin' I cannot even describe it. Guess what? It doesn't even fit the baby. I could not get my hands on the yarn it called for so I subbed and got it way wrong gauge wise. I have plans to make another one but haven't quite started yet. I used the yarn I got from Jenn at http://www.jchandmade.typepad.com/ it was lime and pink striped and matched Kiki's winter coat perfectly for mittens so that is what she got. I love them too. I've made other little things here and there. I cannot quite remember off the top of my head what I have done in like the past year. So if it comes to me and when I get pics tomorrow I will be back and post.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and is having a good new year. It's good to be back lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm so glad to see you back in blogland :)