Thursday, February 08, 2007

OK picasa is pissing me off. I have posted this post 5 times and the pics still won't show up. I am trying this way and hopefully the pics will work this time. We will see.
Here are the two loves of my life at their first father daughter Valentines dance. How cute are they? It was like little kid prom. It was so adorable. we did nails, hair, made corsages, boutonnieres all sorts of grown up stuff. It was a blast. Plus I did NOT, I repeat NOT cry (yeah me!) I was so proud!


See Cheesy expression. She had had enough of the pictures and was ready to go.





Gratuitous cute baby shot. I can't believe she is 15 months old already.


Here is something to contemplate. My foot (obviously) with the cute painted toes and bare LOL. Now, the foot in the sock that is now larger then mine belongs to my nine year old nephew. We just bought him a new pair of shoes. They are the same ones I got for hubby to wear to work, and the same exact size. This made my SIL very upset. Her 9 year old is as tall as me, wears the same size shoe as his 36 year old uncle, and a man's med in clothes. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really bummed! For some reason I can't see the pictures. I'll have to try again later because they sound cute.

Anonymous said...

YAY! It worked. OMG - what cute pictures! Your girls are beautiful!