Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Look at what I just bought at the awesome fiber shop that just opened up very close to me. How close about 5 mins away. Lol hubby not happy. How cool is this??? I am now an official DomiKnitrix.


This lovely Lamb's Pride Bulky limeade and onyx will be my first project out of this wonderful book.


Tada! A cool Mohawk hat for my nephew (the one that just broke his ankle). With my luck he probably won't wear it but to me it is just so him. LOL. I love it.
I did have some issues with the pattern but the lovely ladies at my new home and The DomiKnitrix herself helped me figure out the gussets. If anyone does try this, it is written a little tricky so be careful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Figures you'd get a yarn shop right in Orono and we aren't having our Tax Schol there in the summer anymore :( Looks like a great shop.

I love, love, love the mohawk hat; I'll bet he will wear it.