Wednesday, February 21, 2007




She loves to hold stuff in her mouth like a little doggie. She also tries to stuff the extras down her shirt. I guess she wants to save them for later. LOL


Cake #2 from the decorating class. I like the look of this one but let me tell you do not. I repeat do NOT buy Dunkin Hines Moist Deluxe in Devil's Food Cake. That is what I used for this recipe and When I leveled it and cut off the top I tasted a piece of it. AbsoFREAKINGlutely disgusting. It tasted like black licorice. It was horrible. I thought so my mom thought so, my SIL and her BF thought so too. It wasn't just me. So as soon as I finished class I took it to hubby's work. Lol they ate it all. (Don't hate me, they loved it)

Hubby put together this Race car cupcake cake for my mom. It was her bosses birthday and she wanted something special since he races we thought this would be perfect. Hubby did a really good job. He is much more artistic then I could ever hope to be.



And finally a completed Mohawk Hat from DomiKNITrix. I love this it is so cool. Once we got past some minor difficulties it was a fast easy knit. I love doing it and I love the look of it. I did not love the 150+ pieces of green fringe that I had to attach but it still rocks. The intended nephew was not home since it is school break he was with his friends so I couldn't get a pic with it on him. As soon as he gets home I will. Hubby won't model any more for me. LOL
Now I am making the hat for hubby he really like the black base. No hair of course. But the rest will do just fine thank you. I have no problem with that since the hair is a pain to attach and the green shed everywhere anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up on the Dunkin Hines! I H.A.T.E. black licorice!!!!!

The cake does look lovely, though.