Tuesday, April 10, 2007




I joined the Hogwarts Sock Swap today.
I need another project or hobby like I need another hole in my head. LOL
This just looked too much fun and I love Harry Potter so I had to do this.
I took the sorting hat quiz and it placed me in Ravenclaw. Not too bad, at least I like the colors (film).
Here is my questionnaire:

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size?
US 9

3. Foot Length?
9 ¾ inches

4. Foot Circumference?
9 ¾ inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

a. Addi turbo magic loop 100 cm

b. KA

c. Clover

not picky on length or size just whatever gets the job done for the pattern.

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Any I haven’t used yet I would like to try. Possibly a set of Lantern moons made better then the ones I bought and won’t break in the first 10 minutes.
Or Brittany's I don't have anyone near me who sells those and I hear they are great.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book?
Film

8. Do you have a strong preference?
Yup I do not like the blue and bronze just cuz the bronze ends up looking yellowish but if done right I wouldn't mind book colors.

9. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Welcome to Ravenclaw!

Unknown said...

P.S. Alison just opened up sign-ups for Sockapalooza 4 at the Blue blog if you're interested in another sock swap.

Rebecca said...

I have mailed out all the Hogwart Pals. If you haven't received the email, please let me know!

We are having a snowy day here in the Rockies but I'm not complaining as it helps deter our summer forest fires! You have quite a bit on your cars!