Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pal sock update

This is the yellow I bought it is the Blue Sky alpaca in Lemondrop. This was way not yellow enough so.......


It turned into this Yellow with a little help of Cushing Dye in Lemon. I love the way it turned out. I really love these entrelac socks so I thought I would be really nice and really spoil my pal and do a pair for her. Hopefully she will like them. They remind me of any of the Pittsburg team colors. LOL too bad she lives in the west it would be perfect and double the fun. This is all I was able to get done in the car. I ended up driving most of the way so I only got about an hour of real knitting time. Thats ok I got a good start and I will just have to work my butt off on them now. Sake wanted to be my Barker girl. See her modeling the yarn for me. :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hmmmm....I'm thinking your pal must be a HUFFLEPUFF!

Unknown said...

Wow, those look beautiful!

Kathleen said...

I am so glad I am a Hufflepuff! That means these might be mine? I could dream right? They are looking great.