Saturday, April 07, 2007

Look what we woke up to this morning!

Ugh I am so ready for the snow to end Hello! I thought this was over. It was close to 50 degrees sunny and the snow had all melted. What is up with this?


Lana is now fascinated by sissy's undies she has taken to putting them on over all of her clothes. How cute. Super baby!


Second try on entrelac sock. Guess what? I went up two needles sizes since I am using slightly bigger yarn and the first sock was too small. Nope now this one is too big. I think I am just not destined to have a pair of these socks. Oh well!

I think its time to make another booga j bag. Lets go get some Noro! I need a break.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with you; I'm ready for winter to be over! Did you lose you power at all? We lost ours for about 26 or 27 hours! Some people just got power back on today (Saturday). UGH!

Love the undies on the outside look :)