Monday, February 11, 2008

Aren't they just too cute for words?


I spent all day saturday freezing my but off to see Hillary she was up here at UMO. It was worth it. It was interesting I've never gone to a rally before and I was kinda cool. My Hat Attack hat got delayed because of it but hopefully I can catch up before I get killed.


My socks of death have arrived. I got them friday. I guess if I had to go there is no better way. These are so pretty and so comfy. Thanks again to my assassin as I do love them.


My almost sock of death on its way to my assassin to finish and mail out. This was Yarn for Sox on size 5's. While nice and pretty and possibly after washing will soften up they are not comfy. Best of luck to you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture!


Pretty cool that you got to hear Hillary speak.