Tuesday, February 28, 2006


All my goddies from Carol's Country Yarns in Houlton. I forgot to include the Sheepy tape measure from Lantern moon in the pic. This was little shop but I was very impressed and they were great to me too. So helpful and nice. They have a frequent buyer card that you get stamped and he was all out of them the day I went. So what did he do? Go home print some more up and personally deliver it to my Aunt's house saturday morning for me. Talk about customer service. (Houlton is a small town and everyone knows everyone else and knows where everyone lives as well so by going in with my aunt he knew her and thus knew where she lived as well so he made a point to bring the frequent buyer card to me the next day. I will definately be going back there.) Posted by Picasa

No comments: