Thursday, March 29, 2007

TA DA!!
All about finales.


My finale cake from course 2. Yes I made all those flowers and the butterflies by myself. And that is a lovely basket weave on the sides of the cake done by me!


This is Spunky Eclectic Sangria. After the sock of doom ( See above post) I needed a break so I got this Sangria and that glass (bottle) of white zinfandel and sat down to relax and watch the Godfather (yes I have never seen it) and I made individual toe socks out of this. Well they are no longer now as with the colors it looked like monster feet from Sesame Street and I just didn't like the flow. But it relaxed me and got the sock of doom off my mind. Now what do I make with this?


Kiki met the Easter bunny at a local restaurant we went to for dinner. Lana was petrified of the Easter bunny and cried the whole time we were eating dinner and buried her head in me. Poor Baby.


But when we got home all was OK when she could play with the kitty cat's new play cube tower thing. The kitties were not impressed. They wouldn't come near me the rest of the night they were so mad at me for letting her touch their home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: