Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's an entrelac sock.

It is not as long as it should be but when I went to try it on it wouldn't fit so I said frig this and started the cuff. I got the cuff done and off the needles. I am so happy. Since it doesn't fit and it has been the Sock of Doom I brought it to my favorite people at the Best Yarn Shop Ever and gave it to them to hang up as a sample.


Finished with the tassels on it. Gone! The bad Karma and Mojo better go with it too. So if that isn't enough and I am a glutton for punishment, while I was there I got The Blue Sky Alpaca in a chocolate brown and a pink heather to do another pair, but this time instead of the pattern called for 1's I am using 3's and I got the toe done last night. Already I know this will be much better and easier and fit me. Let keep our fingers crossed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least it's pretty! If you made a big one in the red and white, it'd be a great Christmas stocking.