Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm a Second Year!!

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
Second Years

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? 9 Foot length? 9 3/4 Foot circumference? 9 3/4

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Claudia’s
b. Blue Sky Alpaca
c. Tofoutsies
4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand? Anything different would be great. There are so many I know that I have not tried.

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn? Sold or self striping I don’t like to many variegated yarns unless they are only one or two colors and not to tacky.

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash? Wow. Plum’s, blood red, black and red mixed, chocolate brown.

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle? I love all patterns not to big on the Fair Isle socks tho.

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.) nope

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them? Yes probably I have cats and someplaces I go put me around smokers

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? yes
I am so excited to be a second year I had so much fun with this, even tho I haven't heard anything from my pal of the first swap. I wonder. I am almost starting to think she forgot about me. BTW I loved the book. Now I have to wait for hubby to hurry up and read it so I can talk about it. UGH

No comments: