Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Since I'm putting pics of my tats on Ravelry. I figured I would blog them as well.
So for anyone who cares here they are.

The little butterfly on my right foot. It has purple and white wings. This on is my most recent one. I would give birth without drugs before I would do this one again. This is the only one of my tats that hurt.


My tribal ankle band. This was my first tat and the heart on the other side is the very first one that was later made into this.


The lizard on my lower back. I love him his name is Herbie. I think I might have a cute sun put above him. He needs one.


The ankh on the base of my neck. I took a regular ankh in photo shop and bent it down to the heart this is what I got. I love this ultimate womanhood, motherhood, and all encompassing love.

Hopefully I will be able to find one I want of the girls names and get that one soon too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tatoos! My first thought when I saw the first one was "OMG, that must have hurt like hell!"