Thursday, June 22, 2006

Not too much knitting going on right now. Too much else to do I have to make yet another trip to NJ. This is the 6th one in 2 months. Ugh!. I have made some progress on Mermaid but not enough to tell in a pic. I have also made progress in the simply lovely lace sock. And I started the Brioche Bodice pattern from the latest IK. Will put pic up of those soon.

Now here come some of those pictures that put me in Bad Parent Hell. I know that must be where I am heading not just for the content of the pics but for the fact that I also felt necessary to take the pictures. LOL my kids will love me when they are older!!

So here come some more of the bad mommy pictures. Now in the next two mind you baby is sound asleep. Check it out...........
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: