Friday, June 02, 2006

SOB! My little girl graduated pre school today. Yup it is official she graduated pre-k and now gets to move up to kindergarten. She still doesn't know what summer vacation is so she thinks she is starting kindergarten next week. LOL by the time it actually starts she will not really want to go. I cannot beleive that she is almost 5 and that I have a kid in kindergarten this is very hard for me to live with and accept. i am proud and I ma excited to see her develop and grow but i just want to keep her my little baby forever. I'm not ready to see her grow more and more and to say I have a 5 year old. I'm very emotional right now. I have been knitting but barely. Between the emotions and a raging sinus infection I have managed to work a little more on the jovi baby sweater and I am progressing on mermaid. Also I am getting ready to start the felted clutch from http://knitmamaknit.blogspot.com . Here is some pictures of my little graduate and my little monkey.

We went for another mug painting round and this time I tried to make a manley one for hubby. The one with the black sun like the cover to a Godsmack album is mine for hubby whilst the Dory like fish is my SIL's for her BF. Which if you know him it is very fitting as he is a lot like Dory. I know that is mean and I don't mean to be that way but you would just have to know him. Besides she did and made it for him knowing he would not know the signifigance in it so don't judge me.
Sorry if the spelling is horid in this post as I am fuzy right now and the spell check is not working. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennifer said...

OMG! how cute in her little mortarboard!