Sunday, June 18, 2006

Remember the mug I lovingly and painstakingly painted so I could enjoy a nice big cup of tea or hot chocolate. Well it is no more. That's right a chip on the edge. I am so upset over this. I really loved this mug, and I did not know it very long. SOB! I had it on the table next to the recliner and hubby was holding baby and trying to play X-box. Needless to say he was not paying much attention to baby and she grabbed at it. Knocked it over and it chipped. I wanted to cry. Maybe if it had been an honest accident it wouldn't be so bad. But the fact that the only reason it happened was because he was not paying attention to the baby really pisses me off. Mostly because he does stuff like this all the time. He does not pay attention to anything that he isn't involved in...ie. X-box or TV. I am mostly just thankful that I had just finished my cup of tea and it was empty and no longer hot, or baby would have been burned. Off to figure out what to do with it now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: