Sunday, July 16, 2006

A blankie for my dirt monkey toe.Lil monkey out of Happy Hooker
It came out so cute and it looks just like the sock monkey my MIL made for Lana.
My blankie!
Lana is very much a blankie baby as she cannot sleep unless she has a grip on one in her hand. She was very happy with this latest one. I gave it to her straight out of the dryer and she hasn't let go since. I am so glad she likes and uses it. My other one wants and then never uses or wears the stuff I make her. I was starting to get a complex.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the monkey blanket! Did you design it yourself? If so, will you share? I also crocet and have a great-nephew who just turned 2 and I think he'd love it!

Anonymous said...

oops! I meant crochet :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blanket! Thanks for linking to me! Cute baby, too.