Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well I made it home. For the most part the trip was uneventful. Except for falling as I was getting in the car Friday morning and badly bruising my shoulder and breaking my right ring finger. Just what I needed. On top of that I don't have any pictures because I seem to also have lost my camera while I was in NJ. It was a fun trip let me tell ya. So I don't have any pictures and there isn't any knitting going on due to the broken finger. I have been sewing. I made a cute tote bag last night. But alas I cannot show it to you. I am going to go mourn my camera now. We have been good friends for the past 3 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Sounds like you had a bit of hard luck! Losing the camera is bad enough, but breaking a finger and no knitting - OUCH! Hope it heals soon :)