Sunday, July 23, 2006

This cat loves to wedge himself in places. His favorite place to sleep is my bathroom sink. Got to love foamy crafts. It has been the one thing they can do and will leave me alone for five minutes. I just found out that I get to have all the kids this coming week as well. I thought this weekend was the last of it but I was wrong. Was I asked if I could take them. NO! It was just assumed I would. I love being taken advantage of. I don't know what to do as I have an appt tomorrow with a school admin office to see about going back to finish school. I arranged for my mom to take my kids. I know she won't take the other two. They are quite a handful. She is taking my kids but she is taking them to the office with her so I cannot ask her to take the other two as well. I told my SIL all this and she said well figure it out. Her bf is working and so is she, and she needs me to watch them. Well I need this appt so I can go back to school and better myself. Too F-ing bad. I hate people assuming oh Barbara will do it. We don't need to ask if she is busy she has no life. UGH!! Now I guess the kids will have to go with me. How nice.

I love my June sock swap yarn. I wanted the perfect pattern for it and I think I found it in the river rapids pattern. I am so loving these. These are keeping me sane and calm with out killing a kid. Thank you Ashley
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kitty does look just like my Peaches! Cats are such characters, aren't they :)

As for your SIL, can I just say "OH MY F*ING WORD! What nerve!" Like you haven't already done enough; why does she assume it's okay for you to have to watch them all this time? She should be paying a babysitter. I think the minute she said "figure it out" I would have a)wanted to knock her upside the head and b)told her SHE would have to figure it out. Sheesh! Now I'm fuming and it's not even me, but I used to be that person when my neices and nephews were little - I loved the kids but hated the assumption that I was always available!

Anonymous said...

I've lost your e-mail address but wanted to let you know that I didn't read your comment until I got home. Bummer! I would have loved to get together while I was up that way. I didn't make the time to go to the yarn shop while I was there (I lost my directions anyway so would have gotten lost!) It sure was HOT enough while I was there and the dorm rooms are NOT air conditioned! Thank God the classrooms were.