Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ok the contest is over. First off thank you all so much for the wonderful patterns they were all so great. Kiki had a hard time deciding which one she liked the best. I definitely see quite a few of these in my future. As much as we loved them all we do have to pick just one to get the Ravelry invite. So here goes.........................




.........





..................




.............................




Little miss Kiki decided that out of all the ones submitted...........................




her favorite one....................




was...................




...........



..................




...................................




.................................................OK READY??????????




Congratulations to Cassandra Black (aka Tammy) email me at (yarngoddess AT roadrunner DOT com) and I will forward the invite to you.

Kiki loved the Fawkes pattern as she loved the colors and she loves Harry potter. Thank you I had not seen this one before so I definitely will have to try it. Thanks to all of you who entered if I had enough invites all of you would get one. We loved all the patterns we saw and were so happy people actually participated. Thank you all again!!! And congratulations Tammy!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank You Kiki! I am so excited, Thank You for having such a great contest. Email is on its way.
Happy Knitting,
Tammy aka Cassandra Black