Monday, August 13, 2007


tofutsies jaywalker
Originally uploaded by yarngoddessme13

So here are my ToFutsie Jaywalkers. I was not really a fan of this pattern when it first came out and started it's craze on-line. It's nice and it looked good and I knew it wasn't hard to do but I just don't generally like variegated yarns. So I found this colorway of the ToFutsies in my stash, didn't know what to do with it. I was looking on my Ravelry and saw some Jaywalkers in different ToFutsie colors. I figured what the hell lets try. Lemme tall ya. I love it. I love the way the colors look, I love the pattern it is easy works up superfast and looks good. It is a little snug tho. I tried it on and I had to really fight to get it up over my heel and on my leg but once I did It is ok and I think a little fight is worth getting it on. I can't wait to see the whole sock done and try it on. Now I have at least 4 other pairs in mind to do this pattern on. No wonder there was such a craze about it. I have been converted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't jumped on the Jaywalker bandwagon; partly because I just haven't had time and partly because I'm afraid they'll end up being too small.

Yours are very pretty so far!

Rani said...

LOVE the sock! The colors are working out so well!!